View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:02 PM   #32
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
And you sound like the next infinite having dry spell incel in denial that can't get chicks under 30 cus you ain't following up on how to talk and act towards em unless they're the raunchy low on hygiene kind that's happy just gettin some action. Social media been messing with the 20 year olds heads, son.
difference...how i talk and act is not dependent on who is in front of me, but who i am. meditate on the word authenticity for a while you hoe

but kindly, remind me of the level of absolute apex pussy im dealing with here though since you mentioned age & social media messing with heads...are you not the same dude who cried tears of hurt, anguish & sorrow when geno kicked him out of his super illustrious internet forum text rap crew?

if i am mistaken, my sincere apologies bruddah.

edit - bonus point for you nigga. you write full blown diary entries on here with a regularity like you saying something lool you need to be on social media so niggas can limit your post lengths you hoesenberg

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 08-04-2019 at 10:06 PM.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote