View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #46
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yeah I fuck w Lewis heavy....last year I read the big Short and the 5th risk...both were fire

Saw him on your list an figured I should probably peep that one

An rabbit hole is definitely the right description regarding religion and spirituality lmao

I find it to be fascinating .... Idk what your religious views are but even as an atheist or agnostic it would probably be worth researching to confirm you actually believe what you think you believe after reviewing all of the relevant information on the matter

It's essentially the question of the meaning of life..... I can't think of a more interesting subject tbh
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote