As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
@Blue Bayou and @Jabari Black

You guys battle a lot let me know what needs to be updated in your records and I’ll add it.

MODS IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP ONCE THE EACH WEEK IS DONE YOU PUT UP SEASON RECORD TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP.

I LNOW I HAVENT ADDED WEEK 4 OF THE NBL YET WILL GET TO THAT

HONESTLY THE BA IS WHERE I NEEE MOST OF HELP AS THAT SHIT IS A FUCKING MESS.

Also if you want previous season wins to be updated your going to have to look that up on your own and get back to me. And yeah we going off the honor system so please don’t lie as I do check every request. If you come in here with I went 20-3 last season. KNOW I CHECK that. So yeah let’s keep honest people. This is for you not me.
I can help if need be, bro. I know FLOW was doing a little research as well - not sure how far that went. But IMO (Which I know means nothing here) to keep it clean and to help ya'll remain sane (That shit can get really tedious with thread searching and shit...) - moving forward you guys should worry about league records and such. A lot of shit was lost during 1 of the couple of crashes... - previous seasons are done with... Maybe just like start over and begin now and try and appoint someone to do just that - monitor records Ws/L's for the leagues and events.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote