View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:59 AM   #132
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Surprised nobody has posted anything confirmed yet tbh. My wife works at the hospital and a couple people adjacent to her department tested positive, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we have it. If I get this shit first with documentation, someone better give me an accomp

Hopkins lists 431,838 confirmed cases in america but there's 14,739 confirmed deaths. If the fatality rate is anywhere near 1%, which some people believe it is (when actually testing the entire population) then there's at least 1.4 million people with it by now

My GF is a nurse too... and I'm not really worried about her.

Granted she's not on the front lines in a huge hospital. They did ask her to go to detroit though, and shes not going to do it unless they literally say you don't have a job if you don't. I'll know in a few days if thats a threat they make or not.

if your wifes a nurse you know, theres a hierarchy to nursing.. base level you holding old mans dicks and cleaning bed pans wiping asses and doing stuff you don't want to do... my girlfriends about to get to the next tier to where you don't have to be the one doing it.. she works in an ER too, not a nursing home

so she didn't make it, they're trying to make her go to the largest hospital in detroit and threatening to fire her if not... or they've implied the firing.. we'll see how that goes.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote