View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 07:10 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default Can we re-instate OMNOMs?

Now that a lot of people gonna be sitting inside, why don't we try to give a lil incentive to drop fire in the OM section? There's a couple sick pieces there now.

Universe - Once upon a time in Cyberspace http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142329
And Deadman's For Alyssa II - http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142476

These are both remarkable pieces. I miss Open Mic Nominations for verse of the month and I think both of these would have been strong contenders. We could just post up a poll lasting a week at start of each month. Only people in the HoF or those that have won VotM are eligible to vote, in the event of a tie people that have won topical tournaments in the past are eligible to vote.

An idea I got would be that whoever got the most (or equal wins) for the year will get OM-King 2020 as a title as to not saturate the titles with Verse of the Month shit. Maybe this would give people an incentive to not only be active but also consistently post solid drops and keep elevating their pen game.

Same thing could be done for the Audio section to get shit going there too, and would be a reminder for people to check it out once in a while. I often forget there's an audio section on NCs, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote