View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 AM   #349
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default 6 Bars......

I'm dropping with the phlegm, conquering embezzling with impossible gems! Unstoppable with the pen'; conquering embellishments with improbable intelligence!
I'm the abominable negligent serpent from the solemn with seldom sin! I 'COMPEL WITH LINES' if you 'COME PALE WITH LINES' you're copying Eminem!

I'm sordid with rhymes, forces combine with the force of my shrine! The source will combine with horsemen's alignment with the horse of a shrine!
Forces collide! The force of a rhyme is the horsemen in time! I'm Lord of the flys; my wet fire tongue will burn your 'SWORD OF DARKNESS' if you sea my fortress of light!!

I'm lord, a nun! I'm the source of suns! The horsemen's reign will conquer swords and suns! Force will run you off a cliff; the horsemen's sun!
I'm the source of sun! The lord of suns! I spit spitoons! Conquering platoons with boards and fun with swords and guns!

I'm the solemn soon! The impossible soon! The conquering soon of the solemn moon! Onyx moon conquers the impossible moon!
I'm the solemn soon of impossible moon! I 'SPIT DARKNESS' conquering platoons!

I'm impossible brightness! The impossible lycan from the brawl of midas; STOPPING AND GUFFAWING AT A BRAWL OF TITANS! Sought the highness!
I'm the conquering vulcan rage in the solemn midas! I conquered darkness and conquered whiteness!

I conquering with aura! Solemn with the sorrow! Solemn with the sorrow, somber with the arrows from the solemn of the sparrow!
I'm the conquering sparrow from the solemn of a arrow! I 'SPEWED PESTILENCE' in the WIND; and created SODOM AND GOMORRAH!