View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 12:44 AM   #32
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
everyone knows ya wack... but just face it, its hard
i'd break your glass jaw... and rub your fuckin' face in the shards
spitacular wrote this

no he didn't, I randomly couldn't think of an extra line before the time limit I posted he didn't so I recycled one of my own punches... that I thought was simple and easy and dope from many years ago... I wrote that... if someone named spitacular used it, he took it from me.

and I don't know if the dudes Asian or not... had an anime avatar and seemed pretty asian... most disses on here arent actually true so?

people say... hey faggot i'll hit you... im not gay..and you wouldn't.. i'll bust the chopper at you.... no you won't you've never shot a gun let alone a person... come on now

unless its a super specific punch in a pic battle, none of the shit is real to the opponent, he seemed asian to me so I wrote asian jokes

whatever I win, doesnt matter what the votes say.