- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Predictions

E1: 1. Oz vs. 4. Diode
This should be interesting since they actually have somewhat of a past. I remember diode and oz going at it on bboys in the lounge back when the wbl was doing aight.. I remember there being some sort of a beef between them. Hopefully that motivates them both to show and come with it. I’m going to have to go with Oz here though since ive seen more battles from him and know what he can do more than I know what di can do. But who knows diode might prove me wrong. But I think oz is going to win. He seems to be harder with his punches and have a style that people just feel more.

E1: 2. Ex-Kal vs. 3. David Lama
Ex-kal surprised a few in the pic tourney. Seemed like he actually tried a little in it and im sure he could do even better than that if he wanted to. Dude is unpredictable. a lot of times he tends to key which ends up fucking him up. But he always tends to post early and that’s whats up. All I got to say here is expect the unexpected. You never know what to expect from either me or kal.

W1: 1. Blackdef vs. 4. Chrit
This could be cool if both show. Chrit has no showed a tourney on bw before. He better show!!!. Black is on a roll and has been for a few months now even though he is still a bit rusty. Black should get this one. But who knows. Chrit might be able to get it as well. Im just going with who I know will show and has been doing it big lately.

W1: 2. Deon vs. 3. Wise
This is a pretty even battle. Could go either way. I see deon trying more for this. Wise will most likely half ass and lose cause of it. Deon should be able to get it either comfortably or edge it. He’ll have the harder lines and should be more creative.

S1:1. Oneduh vs. 4. Area51
They battled once before in the PTO and oneduh ended up no showing that. Since then Area has gotten a lot better and has made it to the finals of two tourneys. So he’s gotten his weight up but I don’t think its up high enough to compete with oneduh. Oneduh will win if he shows, even if he just used nothing but name plays, which I know he loves since he’s lazy just like I am lol. Area will put up a fight though but oneduh’s wording will be too much for him.

S1:2. Defcon_5 vs. 3. KempoMRK
This could go either way. As I said def tends to burn himself out I believe hes in a lot of things at the moment. While as far as I know this is the only thing kemp is in. he was in a tourney on blunt but I hear he was eliminated from that. Therefore I see kemp winning this since def will most likely not come with much firepower due to being tired or whatever. While kemp will focus on only this match and have enough to win.

N1: 1. John Hensley vs. 4. Slaying Hughes
Slaying seems to be getting the toughest opponents in every tourney he gets in on bw. In the pic tourney he had kung and now he has John Hensley. He gave kung a fight and got some votes in that battle so hens better not sleep on slaying at all. Slaying isn’t really known to anyone on here so coming up with a strategy on him or figuring out his style wont be easy since hes only dropped like 1 or 2 verses. Hens should win though as long as he comes with what he can come with.

N1: 2. Jux Czar vs. 3. Prometheus
This could go to either here. Two main things come into play though. Prom is focusing on the GRB and Jux is rusty., if this was 3 years ago I would have said jux would win easily. But now im not too sure. But then again jux’s rustyness doesn’t matter if prom isn’t gonna try due to the GRB which evens the playing field and makes this even closer and harder to decide who to predict for. It could go to either. And im not sure who will take this. I see it going either way.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote