View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 06:37 AM   #55
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

a calm lion on this thread Forcefully Murkin Kittens,
You are wrong my friend everyone Solemnly Deserves a Written,
With a thoroughly profound diction transformed into a vision that everyone who Oserve is Stricken,
These Abnormally unheard Flows Quicken like a dam Sudenly breaking after Slowly Leakin,
Have these Boring Weaklings resembling meat frozen and still Coldly Beaten like in that rocky movie,
I post raps to show my loyalty and love towards you all misunderstand get Mad and Boo See,
But you are the man in command and forward so You don't Have to Truly,
We can both just be nice to each other maybe discuss about how we went on a date with damsel and Watched a Movie,
Then took her home and how crazyy was the way that we Spanked her Booty,
Well i am part of God's eternal troop so its gonna be Hard to Move Me,
With these verbals induced you get Wrapped like Doobie for being a mental dude Acting Rudely as a Sad Darn Bully,
So cold when i post a verse the sun wants to get it Charged for Cooling,
Got that sparking light in the Dark and Ruling, So informative in what I'm Doing call this Class or Schooling,
We have a nice thing going on here there is no need to Stop It,
If you feel ofended or dissapointed we can simply Switch the Topic,
Talk about the vast space, how satelites can Map the path of Speeding Comets,
And how scientists plan to have it smashed before it hits earth by Depleting Swiftly Rockets...
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote