View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I'm really glad I listened to this man. I was going through the main disc page checking shit I hadn't listened to and I can't believe I missed this. I never heard much from you but a couple tracks before that uh oh and luck album you did. But you have real talent man. Did you produce this? Who sang on it, if thats you producing and singing I'm gonna be upset. This was a real composition. If you grabbed a SoundCloud beat with the hook in it already and wrote a couple verses it's STILL dope to me because the subject matter. You can take bars out of a song and if you can write with feeling people are going to relate to that shit. I'm not dealing with a friend passing but my grandfather isn't doing that well and it's always nice to get away from your own pain and hear someone else talk about their own. I'm glad you shared this with us, thank you. And I hope you're doing well.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote