Old 12-02-2016, 06:45 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default i'll shoulder the blame for killing netcees

its my fault.

sure it was on a downturn but i think a couple key events led to the eventual demise.

1. when i jokingly bodied @Bags. i was just trying to fit in with the cruel netcees landscape bro's. i'm not a roaster, the most i'd do is a simple fuck youuuu in response. but i went in on him, and seasoned vets who were on bags side alot lol'd in response. this hurt him. this led to him going after diode to redeem himself, and that happened.

2. i'm always right. people who feel themselves smart couldn't take it. sup @Certain. for months and months i pointed out why trump would win. people took my understanding of the political landscape as an endorsement of sir douchington orangutang. i was just pointing out the facts, and alot of members felt stupid because they were so brazen to point out that hillary had no shot at winning. props to @Aero for not hiding as he was most likely the most brazen in his idiocy. but the "intellectuals" like certain couldn't take the embarrassment and fled.

with bags and his boring caps lock stories gone, and certain with his misguided intellect gone, i feel the last couple stones of netcees discussion weren't there to hold up the wall of nobodies like cakebro to stick around anymore

compound that with the fact that its a text site and it was only a matter of time.

neg me.

it was fun while it lasted homo's