White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i agree with being uninterested in it lol

but yo geno

what are you referring to? netflix in general? bill burr is a beast. his standup got a little old to me though. its just the same over and over lol. still amazing though

but im a weirdo. i enjoy standup comedians more than every other type of entertainer. i just don't care for stand up that much lmao. going in person kind of ruined me. because its dope being there. but sitting at home watching it i just get bored pretty quick, and everything is oversaturated, and everyone puts out too much material.

all that said, in the past week i've watched 3 full specials. both of chappelles new shit, and i just watched tom seguras new shit that dropped today. in full.

most of the time i'll watch for 10 minutes or so and just turn it off. i can be fans of the people and still lose interest.

i think podcasts spoiled me to be honest.

im high as shit on coffee and sleep deprived and this post is only going to get longer. so if you haven't punched out yet, you are a G.

but yea its just the on the spot funny shit, off the top quick shit, and things being commented on currently. not something that is being worked on and fleshed out for a year plus

i also gravitate toward podcasts and radio where its silly and the goal is to be funny in them. not just rogan type borefests where a roided out pseudo intellectual tries to espouse horse shit to actually funny people lol. i like rogan too. just not on his own show.

but word im bored waiting on some shit to download. long post over

Ya was referring to netflix in general. Ive watches a few dudes and came accross bill burr i was wow man. This dude touches on some hairy subjects but he fucking nailes it. Hes funny as fuck. My favorite comedian atm. Other than him idk who to suggest.

I made it all the way through post Btw.. Im a savage lolol

Last edited by Geno; 01-13-2018 at 09:19 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote