View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #44
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
president trump multi game?

PRESIDENT TRUMP/MESSICANS FUCKED

He's a blessing to some, i'm impressed that he won, though his methods were somewhat questionable none cost him the election, he's done it! he beat that depressing old cunt, like her daughter's conception which some say serves as evidence that Bill has technically at least had sex with her once, then his obsession begun, molesting poor Monica and shoving random objects in her bum, staining her dresses with cum til the stress and depression led her to run her mouth to the presses about his indiscretions, I wondered if some way I could stretch this so long I'd be forced to resort to building a theme filled with multi syllable schemes compressed with several desperate and unimpressive references that I suggested were puns, but the effort was incredibly dumb, and my message gave me a second to reflect and i've come to accept the direction was nothing that special, because the message I touched on was pathetic and unsuccessful and much of it just sounded depressing as fuck.

President Trump has been elected to run, the worst candidate since the elections begun, second to none, but still he successfully won, so now I give the American slums less than a month, it's like "9/11 was fun, lets put a new idiot in charge - a less intelligent one - and treble the funds.

BREXIT WAS FUN, DESTRO, I'M DONE!
Nominated for November HOF VOTM, gets my vote =D
MMLP is offline   Reply With Quote