Old 04-29-2018, 12:10 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Karpis View Post

olddddd as fuck homey, stop actin like you official
Everyone knows your mid life crisis involved some Cuban missles
Thinkin this fat old fuck gets ass is a new surprise...
If you popped a chariots...the wheel on the one you used to ride
Still rockin Jordans in your pics, stop forcin n stop it
It makes me cringe when you post ‘Js’ more then Barcotic
Such a shitty life, a latino roofer that’s ass cheeks....
You put up Shingles ya whole life & got diagnosed with it last week
versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
beaten u 6 times, man & now u drownin in ya own sorrows with lines that are not enticin
u got nothin but watered-down concepts... u even gotta pinch ur nose just to write them
Fuck a gun, nigga. I’m comfy with the box-cutter slaying him
knife to the face make the blade feel at home... that’s Gillette stadium
wanna be recognized as a pioneerin vet yet used to jack from joke sites & got revealed here quick
So don’t think it’s ok to jump on the Cro’s a biter bandwagon... when u built the first wheels for that shit
As a supplier the product never comes to a dead stop. As a shooter I let the lead pop
Im here multitasking cuz I’m on the block with the fire.... that’s also an Alvin Karpis head shot
Very close & a crazy clash of styles, y'all made it tough for Me to call a winner, tbh. I actually prefer Karp's style over Nik's, cleaner & harsher wording, in most cases, but I'm giving the nod to the old man this time; the creativity of his concepts put him over, so VOTE ILL NIKA.