Old 08-05-2015, 07:54 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word diode

if i'm examining the going ons in my life at the moment that led to this really tho where im at now, its all on my pops.

he had a job but recently quit, he sold his truck to pay off fines from having his license suspended and to reinstate it and shit along with getting an sr22 like i had to do, and he's supposed to be getting a new piece of shit car and a job, so i can get out of here without feeling guilty

but it looks like i'm gonna have to be a piece of shit honestly because each day going by is a day where his money gets lower, and its gonna get to the point where he doesnt have enough and i'm gonna have to beat the fuck out of him because i'm not man enough to actually talk to him about this shit, i'd rather let it fester in my mind and drive me insane until i reach a breaking point

so basically instead of finding nonsense to spend money on i'm just gonna put some money back and move and let him figure it out. i'll feel really bad when he gets evicted, but if he's anything like me he's not gonna do anything until he is forced to.