View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 11:11 PM   #18
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlF4 View Post
Why are you so ashamed of your story? I don’t have shame. Some niggas tried to rob me and I did my thang. Only thing I regret was not letting my whole clip go.

I saw a guy my age, white... who said he was a USMC, and in our little cages and stuff it was pretty cool you could see out to the common area.. .its was 3 levels... well whatever... someone on the bunk said yoooo look at this dude... just look... we did... he picked his booger looked around like he did something wrong and ate it, then he did it again.

I would've just left that alone but dude in my pod was like yo I just saw you eat your boogers man... and he was like... nahhhh no I didn't and then dude said to the rest of us... did you see it... and he certainly did. The booger eater admitted it, and then also admitted that he was in there child molestation not... not normal shit. This huge ass dude beat THE FUCK out of him. Black guy who was mad nice, but literally this dude looks like the black hulk hogan in his prime or bigger... and quite a nice guy but he didn't wanna hear that shit