Old 12-24-2018, 05:51 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
it is possible to fuck with both jones and dc, both incredible fighters, even if DC can't get past bones (though i wouldn't mind seeing them go at it at HW an unnecessary third time)

enjoying one fighter isn't dependent on deriding another. that's some buffoon, tribalism shit. if you respect the game for the love of the art, you respect the fighters, as fighters, even if they make questionable life decisions...

but yea jones is the man in the cage, if anyone succeeded anderson as the greatest in mma, it's him tbh

this whole scenario around 232 is a shitstorm though

can't be asked to get into it, super shady

my heart wants gus to win because he is an absolute viking, my brain (and my guts) tells me it's jones.
yea i don't know why i don't like DC. i've literally never rooted for him, i don't know WHY i don't like him. i just never cared for him. he's a complete animal, i just can't remember ever rooting for him. gus/jones/stipe/rumble etc etc the list goes on an on. with the exception of jones he always wins, and i always want him to lose lol

it is strange though because i can get behind pretty much every elite fighter in some capacity. i enjoy most of them.

even saying that, i enjoy him as a person, like i don't DISLIKE him, id listen to a podcast hes on for example and look forward to hearing it. but word.