Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
DO it, you never know. The name of the platform could make all the difference, bro.

Look at facebook. Took over myspace, did they give a shit about the thought of "Competing" with other platforms hold them back, nah. They took the risk and look at them now.

Crazy how things work.

Name and how user friendly the platform is makes all the difference in most cases. Marketing.
I have a cool algorithm I wanted to implement to it. Won’t speak a ton on it cus it’s a serious thing I might build all the way up and have some little beta algorithms ready for it already but yeah. Name and getting the right people on the platform early is key.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote