View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:53 AM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I have a degree for graphic design and have done a lot of websites but it's really boring so i don't do it a lot anymore

what kind of site?

yeah I make video games
I was thinking about a couple of ways to come at it. I wanna host some type of event to get people in. Maybe the beat tourney idea but also include originals. For what it was, people on here were genuinely interested. We had a pretty good turn out from week to week of we kept it going. Considering our side of community and the traffic we drove, I'd say it's a viable idea. I'm sure uh oh doesn't wanna make them videos every week tho.

But let's take it a step further. We could also have like the winner of an audio tourney get a free beat from the producer who won the beat tourney.

Those are just a couple event ideas. I'm broke, but maybe we offer a cash prize. Maybe charge to enter? Idk. $500 sounds like a lot but thats just the number i thought of. There's a $200 tourney on the front page, how many contestants? I really don't know not trying to be a dick.

The other idea i had was a Pandora for strictly indie artists or strictly for producers. I haven't truly decided which way i wanna lean on that. But that's more of a mobile app idea, not a website. Ain't nobody use pandora hardly on their computer. Maybe dudes looking for beats would.

Lastly, maybe just a site for producers and only producers. Let's face it... There's a million rappers out there and twice as many producers. The beats themselves tho are the product. You sell a beat at $50/$100and get a piece of that, that can add up. These aren't 1-2 dollar transactions. If you go to http://shadowville.com that site won't even run on Chrome. You gotta browse in IE and they sell beats every day. Their producers are shitty too.

It's all been done before, but i feel like my beats and uh ohs old beats are good enough to, if marketed correctly, get some real revenue here. Like, I'd love a quick $40right now. I'd let y'all get 20%. Lol straight up. Shit... I'd take the ten and you get the 40 if i was selling enough.

Then we factor in new producers, new rappers, badaboom badabing
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote