View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 05:12 PM   #11
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Man I'm seriously thinking about doing this and I realize it sounds impossible but I promis to really set this up you remember the way I can stay productive so yes ur right it's not going to be easy but I am hopeful and yes although this is a text site and doesn't work but only because you are only using it in simple ways which is pretty amazing @AuQwurd you could put something together like I mean think about it two beats both original with three or four tracks mixed together then throw two emcees on each beat and there it is a forum with emcees battling on audio and completely original beats then each week producers and rappers work on one beat every week or two

And yes I know^^^^^ sounds complicated but it's not cause you have two producer writing two original beats ripped on the same track to decide who people should vote for

Now if your still with me and understand that....then fuck it who wants to battle with me on an original audio rap battle only rule is you gotta write the music and drop at least one beat per month to make it more realistic

Yeah so there you go audio tourny up and running best have one or two threadmaker posts per month...so I'm letting you know this is happening I ain't bumming on this site anymore awaiting the venom you bout to speak this is possible and is going to happen.

Lol I might start tomorrow just ta prove I'm not bullshitting lol but I'm playing football in the morning but I mean I got shit ta do and time is still going to happen so I'm not gonna fuck about lol wish me the best anyhow not considering how much effort you put in see y'all tomorrow morning at the football pitch will be posting more of these in the future