View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:00 PM   #15
classickERBL

Battle Record: 1-3

classickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant futureclassickERBL has a brilliant future

@For Battling from what i seen , i fuck with u , unfuk and ill-nik-a cuz they sound different and got that gutta feel rather den ill rape ya girl and mom jokes , these guys all sound the same and they shit on everything else that dont sound like them..this is their style : filler ,filler , trash punch , ill rape ya girl , u a faggot , white people reference (no offence ) , corny joke...Thats that old kotd style...and i bet their top 5's are full of charrons and thesaurus and shit LMAO no wonder they shit on gun bars , schemes , and actual punches
i got a league with a few fire battlers ima DM u the details , come fuck wit us , and get the gun bar dudes to come with us over there too ,