Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
So connor lost

Looks like he fucked his ankle up and fell and dustin pounced on the opportunity.

What a lame L
Even lamer W, i couldnt be proud of that
The opportunity already occurred when Dustin slipped out of the guillotine when Conor made the mistake of trying to finish that man on the ground. He delivered a ridiculous amounts of clean elbows to Conor’s skull while holding position for damn near two minutes on top. Not sure what Dustin needs to do to prove he’s the better, more all-around fighter. If anything Conor avoided a for sure clean TKO by getting that doctor TKO. Shame he got hurt, but he came in trying to end the fight right away with those leg kicks and it backfired.

I mean, what did you want Dustin to do? He was beating Conor’s skull in toward the end of the round before the leg break. Which mind you, was clearly because Conor was throwing leg kicks full force for some fuckin reason. It was a great fight for as long as it was. Wish it was longer, but if I was Dustin Poirier I would be pretty happy with how the fight was developing before that tragedy occurred.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/

Last edited by UPN Zuch; 07-11-2021 at 06:20 AM.
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote