View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Listening now, and typing as I listen...

1st minute was rough. You guys were stumbling over one another and the audio quality is bad so it was kind of hard to make out what you were saying. Then you began to interject at the right time where you weren't really stumbling over one another so that kind of cleared up.

Inno sounds like a waste of a conversation. Like I'd have to smoke to have a conversation with him about nothing important in life but I don't smoke so, yea... And I thought Inno was black? He sounds like a straight out of compton Mexican.

Knuck sounds boring - as in he lacks a personality but I could probably hold a conversation with the guy. Sounds legit.

V is V - everyone can talk to/with V.

AHMEN - not AYMEN, FYI, guys lol. But that was funny, I laughed. If I can't do it, I most likely know someone who could LMAO... Just kidding.

Edit - Knuck is accurate, I am who I am - I don't pretend to be something other then me... Just can't do it...

Wasn't bad tho. I'd listen again. Like I said a bit unorganized in regards to the stepping over one another AT FIRST... but it's the 1st one, hopefully an agenda is created and you guys can go from there.

Last edited by Amen; 06-13-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote