Old 06-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
I just got crucified on my leak site for posting that faggot ass link. Thanks bodysnatcher u fuckin idiot. Do me a favor and let me stick to the links mk? Fuckin retard, not trusting u again. Go bump that 82 bitrate quality from YouTube in ur fagt ass car, I’m sure it slaps bro, u fuckin retard dickhead
That was the whole point of me posting...just so you can say it's shit, tell people here not to download but but still post it on your "leak site"? Bro you sound dumb as fuck. I posted it for people that don't wanna wait till whenever they actually drop it. You the same guy that was drooling over this at the listening party. It same quality.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 06-15-2018 at 02:29 PM.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote