View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #72
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I’m 41. I manage a cell phone store. One 18-month-old, another in the oven.
I write well. Extremely well to the point that I majored in journalism because I had no idea what to do and that seemed apropos. I hate working in journalism and there’s really no money in it. I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing. I’m probably underused. I’ve accepted that. I feel like I have some sort of understanding of the way things are that I can offer others, but unsure of the proper venue to share these thoughts with. They’re probably not extremely profound, either. I was raised Catholic and now identify as an agnostic atheist. I see no reason to believe a god exists, but I’m open to change if presented with compelling evidence. I’m probably a pessimist masquerading as an optimist because while I present myself as someone with hope that the human race will prevail, intellectually I believe we aren’t built to last. I smoke weed. I don’t really drink. I like maintaining my faculties. I could probably exercise more.
Back on track

I love you Des
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote