View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:35 AM   #62
DVS

DVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant futureDVS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
you're very correct my dude haha!

I remember you and Corey writing on tactics to use in topical matches

it changed my approach to writing somewhat after that but I'm thankful you both took the time to do it

it's overlooked by a lot of the writers online
Holy shit so much memory lane being triggered.

WOW. I forgot all about that. But remember now haha. SHIT! I would have been such a kid then lol talking / acting like I knew something.

Oh well I actually work now teaching / lecturing storytelling funny enough specific to cinema / screenwriting. I have no doubt there was a degree of training to it for sure from topicals.

I'm pretty stoked I found this site. I literally went to bed the other night and for some strange reasons found myself thinking about rap forums for the first time in years and then googled pr, b-boys a whole bunch and found this site from the recess of my mind. Should be fun and good motivation to keep writing.
DVS is offline   Reply With Quote