View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:50 AM   #7
Window Taco
can I help u?

Battle Record: 0-4

Window Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant future

This fool writes sugar glass bottle bars...not one shard'll hurt! I'll make him taste defeat like bruce lee leaving O'Hara earthed!!
His cycle punch was more played than a starter shirt!! That shit so crude...it wouldn't even be fly in the past like the saqarra bird!!!
If we see T holding iron it's Tony Stark with the heat, he's unarmed but I'm a fucking star with mystique!
Cuz the one Tou punch that's bar of the week, was written by me, when I was still part of the league!!!
If u ever sell seats I'll lucha & leave a ugly bruise!! Guerrero couldn't make a splash if he turns to Eddy...then does his move!!
Bitch won't blast gats he's too scared about the blood he'd lose, so If we say this good guy sneaks with tools on 'em...then he's wearing chucky's shoes!!!
He picked a Star Wars avy to shadow me like a flood light!! This lil man washed up & over the heel like some scrubbed mikes
Like pass rushers I'll go in Tou pocket without hollering thug life, And leave Rero leaking like hoes with negative blood types!!!
See I'm hot off the top brainstorming acid rain to scorch ya!, I don't son gays so for you ...the term's changed to daughtered!!
He ass fucks men aggressively then their wangs are tortured, and if they got wood...he put his face on it like the angry orchard!!!