View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:06 PM   #298
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Battle Bars pt. 2

In my heart rests divide - in my hear(t) rests a rhyme - Saint Peter at the 'ALTARS' I'm the best in line - texting rhymes!!!
Seer with ancient voodoo, I'll vex your rhymes - I was sentenced to 400 eons of molecular torture when I etched a rhyme - your bars are ''''ANCIENT RUIN'''' - that withstood the ''TESTS OF TIME''!!

Halo as a Arch Angel - the sheik of a flame; the belief of a faith; my teeth will divide as a beast with the rhymes!!
I breeze with the rhymes; I'm rhyming in a writing report; this ''ESSAY'' is easy with rhymes; this is 'easy as cake' 'easy as pie'!!

Arch Angel with a Halo; You're nice with rhymes? Who cares! I'm as dope as I '"SAY SO'' - halo march!
I have a great flow art! The Angel's harp! I made my woman do the '"RAINBOW ARCH''!!

My rhyme is a swords stitch! I am The Lord's Witch! I rhyme like a hornet; I have '"STING'' - I could kill you when I rhyme in a chorus!
Burn a rhyme with the sources! It's time for the forest! I'll kill you and put you in a ''PUSSY BOX''

--

LIKE A ABORTION