View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:28 AM   #295
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Battle Bars Pt. 1

I am a Light in white cerebral darkness; heat a knife blade in a microwave than slash a terroist(tear a wrist) for doing bad deeds; I'm a rabbit without the rabbit's foot; but with his penis!
I've seen venus; exploded my penis in a dime piece; than went behind a priest and exorcism'ed him with a time machine and knife blade; i put darkness in a triangle like your mother's pussy!

My patterns are hazardous to the fountain of truth; I slapped a jew in the head; than fled to a zoo; exorcism'ed a blue animal; ate danimals; than slapped a jew for the flU!
I'm flyer than exorcism'ed on airplanes; spade a great dane; than shoot my blade through a bazooka; I put time out on a terrorist; and he exploded into a million pieces!

fought machine guns on time with wetback white ants; slapped a beamer with twenty violins; silent member of the prophet hanging's of 63!
I'm a bingo intellect; spotted a cainine than snapped it's neck; than snapped a pig snout that was the dalmation doggy from around the 'block'; post mortem balloon sex; I've killed zillions of pennies with a pie the size of 3.14 planets!

Offer grasshopper punches to twin towers; i offered the twin towers grasshopper punches; than slit a venus fly traps throat tongue; and hung upside down from a tree trunk!
I made the seas sunk deep beneath a honey bee's trunk; I killed 20 bat demons in hell's black Lucifer devil cathedral; than spat in the face of Saint Peter!