View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 04:20 AM   #292
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default DEMONS VS. DEVILS

Demons -

Demons hide in the crevices of darkness; surrendering their heart to their soul as heartless
Spark darkness from rhetoric tongue; tongue blast devils to death in the dungeons of hell
I ate Solomon's wisdom; broke his schism to smithereens than smoked a byzantine smoke blunt
Coke blunts, coke bottles; and coke novels; coke novelty's; coke singers; and coke dancers
I'm a novelty; sharp tongue bothered Socrates; a anomaly from Sodomy; and Sodom and Gommorah
I am a plethora of rhymes; multiply division; and add subtraction; than break a blade into fractions
Come forth a wicked tongue; I hinder love with a blanket of sparrows and arrows
I killed The Pharoah of RA with a bow and arrow from across the desert Map of Egypt..

Come forth good devil..and show me your pitchfork and sharp thought tongue..

Devil -

I am The Devil; harnessing evil in thoughts; sharp thoughts kill a baby to thoughtless smithereens
I killed a guillotine with a pitchfork and flames cauldron; cold grin kills monarchy's of demons
I've killed many demons and heathens in hell; relinquished their guard than cherished my mark
I am a heart of stone; a heart of gold; I am the unknown of darkness; the thoughtless thoughts
Render smite from both claws; than smite and strike a demon to smithereens
I held a guillotine in my thought tongue before killing a demon in a hell guillotine...

..Come Forth Demon..test your clever' wit' against the devil..SATAN HIMSELF..