View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:54 PM   #279
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's Flames -

Hell's flame; dragon dragonist hell's flame; demon from hell compelling the devil to grab a pitchfork and stab his gepetto
I was born in a green meadow; with a knife and sword; shot a knife and sword cross and formed a musket..
I am triumphant; form the plummeting bird of grace; than sodomize AIDS with Cancer and masons and abrasions
I carved my niche' in a alabaster stone; onyx raptor rapture with golden morality who murdered the golden calf
I have a laugh with wrath; buckets of good with rage; I killed the sage with the pages for the masons
I carved abrasions into steel tailismans; made a mockery of gods with the graces of light; plummeting plight
I am the night; a mournful abrasion; a sun in the kiss of a rainbow; a star pupil archipelago
Charm a fellow god with rods of asherah; flowers of asherah; and dandelions of grace
I am a mason abrasion charming faces with graces; talismans are gold and clear of silver
I am a solemn stance; conquer damn; follow sands to time; than create the sands of time...
For I am the Light in Darkness; follow a heartless ponder into the black of night
I am The Light; following The Light into Darkness; than committing suicide; than following the light to darkness..than seeing THE LIGHT..OR DARKNESS..