View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #276
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Demon Hell's Flame -

I'm a dragon, dragonist; a serpent traveling snakeway; plunging a scimitar into it's belly and devouring it whole
I'm a demon from hell, semon drips from a sexy foxy divine lustful penis; I've killed thousands of blue scimitars with my sharp thought
Hide in darkness, play hide and seek as the light from darkness; steal a thousands chickens as a big bad wolf and commit genocide
I am as cute as a fly; carved my niche' in the sea of change; strangled a horsemen's Poseidon until he died with his Trident...
I am the day and night, the early burning plight; a gray blue steel statue of birth and grace
Learn the day, birth the night; bathe in a sea of lightyears for the day to moon the night...
For I am a early snake; making a cheesecake; than devouring fleshless chickens and cows, and mice
Kill the three blind mice in a mouse trap before they died in the mouse trap; shut your mouse trap!
For I am the early bird getting the worm; the early flying snake gliding into the flame; than committing suicide
I'm a monarchy demon, dripping semon from a flask; dare I laugh at the gash laugh of mathematical wrath staff
For I am a rapper from raptor rapture hell; carve' the niche' in a starving bitch than breathe a flame
Breathe a flame; breathe a flame; deceive the flame; breathe the flame; than breathe the flame
For I am hell's flame; a hell's flame; a hell's stone; stoned gargoyles and stoned fire
Stoned fire; and stoned masons; stoned abrasions; and stoned sentences...