View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 02:35 AM   #238
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Punchline 40..

i have brutal punchlines; eat the lunchline it's crunchtime
kill your brutal spine; than talk in tongue snakes than kill a snake in the grass
i rape and i laugh, brutal snake tongue; ventriloquist moment with snake grass
burn a computer hardrive with a motherboard of rhymes; i slaughter guys in time...

you couldn't be hot with a soft pillow; pawn of knight/ harness light that spawn a night in shining armor to fight your karma/ somber light
pawn of night, songs of righteousness; awesome light; ponder light; you have a bitch dog bite..i have a anaconda bite/

i attack rappers; and your ass backwards; ass backwards ass rappers; attack wack nerds; than surge through rapping words; i'm absurd//
i ill burst into flames to burst you into cocaine flames, i am insane, i am crazy as hell.. i have jedi mind tricks for you wack rappers//

narcissist; part the wigs of narcissistic men spitting phlegm. ink is well spun; i'm hotter than the sun; think and weld up/
pink with gel stuff, ink will well cut. i'm dropping gems like link and zelda//

i'm killing rappers by the second, i have a hundred weapons; i'm killing you white folks killing the rhinos//
i'm a hydrogen bomb, spit a psalm and spit a song// i'm spitting fire like spyro//