View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 02:07 PM   #69
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
lmaooo

See how this quantifies how invested in this and how petty we are?

Number of words, posts, days, where this is a conversation

We're not so different, you and I

Main difference being I know what 'quantify' means

Grammarly is a little program I've heard helps people avoid those kind of mistakes btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
your narrative holds no weight.
so now im like you? jaaaayyyyyzus nigga, will you literally compare me to everyone before you allow the concept of a unique person to enter your psyche? lol you're an absolute joke.

& you know how to copy n paste from a dictionary, unfortunately for you that is not the same as knowing what a word means, nor does it mean you know how to use it.

you are most welcome for this teachings i have bestowed upon you split8. you can now return to mingling with the others who also suffer from severe retardation, knucklehead,...& other snitches alike.

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote