View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 06:39 AM   #63
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
This dude said 'whilst'

What kind of person says 'whilst' outside of a Shakespeare play or trying to look like something they aren't

Please, educate me whilst proving me wrong

Please quantify not having a shtick due to the game or just get grammarly
"im 6'5 quit reeeeaaaachin"

i gotchu...class is in session lil nigga, have a seat

typical bitch nigga tactic, went ad hominem with it cause you knew you was wrong whilst addressing the imaginary crowed. weak move.

your narrative holds no weight. i get "grammarly" do i? i type nigga every other sentence, my punctuation's unapolagetically sloppy aswell as my spelling...what the fuck are you talking about you dunce?

do you really not see see youre guilty of the very same shit you accuse me of? from the pseudo pyscho analysis (oh he said whilst, it MUST be this) to the dictionary/thesaurus shit?

il say whilst and tell you to suck my dick in the same sentence. i type how i talk.

free jewel for you to act blind to - you just cant grasp (cause you cant comprehend the use of quantify apparently) a nigga actually being unique because it threatens the fact you've assigned yourself to be dull "dont wanna stand out too much" bitch.

little do you know underneath that you are gloriously unique. & i mean that.

...& i underlined that shit in your post cause it sums it all up. you keep struggling to identify me with a "type" of person, there is ONE me nigga. as i stated, i realize why you struggle with that, but that's on you to work through, you'll be better off for it, trust.

now get the fuck outta my class and study you dime a dozen generic npc ass nigga

also obligatory...suck my left bollock @knucklehead...i notice how the minute another nigga got something to say you chime in multiple times like a pussy...all the other times its "oh stop eng"... you legitimate rat snitch fuck.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote