Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
word on the no point though
there’s just nothing to soften blows like that when you remove those kind of rationalizations
Maybe I’m just realizing that now and arriving at the point where I no longer do that
Social media sensationalism has ruined our empathy by flooding us with bad news from every corner of the world, along with just as much mirrored fake content to capitalize on it.

Not new news though and why the no point is a good point by uh oh and why I and others treated the thread in trolly ways.

Uh oh was right about why it relates to your passion for abortions though. Pretty low level connection buzzfeed.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote