View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 02:21 PM   #18
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
thought the beat was dope and conway's verse was dope, i fuck w/ conway overall. but I wasn't fucking with Em's verse. Kamikaze was cool but Em really needs to do his own thing. There was a time when he could get on a track with hood rappers and get away with it, but that time has passed. Plus those rappers e.g. Jay, 50, etc. even Dre usually adapted their style to his, not vice versa.

Eh maybe. He's signed to Em's label, so I doubt it will be the last collab they do. That being said, 50 cent is literally the only person that Em has been able to bring up, and that was mostly because of 50's own effort. As seen from Obie Trice, All of D12, Slaughterhouse, etc. Em can't make people famous. The majority of people who stan Em literally only stan Em and don't really give a shit about whoever else is on the track. Plus if you read the comments, they always insist that Em had the best verse, even when it's blatantly obvious that his verse was trash.

Em was always a bit of a weirdo but 2019 Em is REALLY a weirdo and his fans like weirdo shit. They don't care about/understand/want to hear traditional lyrical or hood rap. IMO Em would be more successful at promoting another artist if it were some other weirdo white boy rapping about "your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea" type shit

Naw. No lie, Ed Sheeran's pseudorap verse was better than Em or 50's. That's how far they've both fallen

This pretty much.

Em was so tuck it far away from this track it was literally jarring. Like .... Did he even listen to the beat....Conway's verse......or even contribute to the process of actually makes it this song in anyway? Flow was wildly inappropriate and missed the mood of the beat entirely and the content of his verse was boring, out of place and completely opposed to Conway's entire approach.....which was fire.

The Ed Sheeran track was another piece of shit. Ed Sheeran should never rap. Where TF was premier to tell this fagot NAH like he did beiber. Em an 50 sucked on that shit too. Kamikaze had some bangers. These last two tracks in discussion were fucking horrible in all ways.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote