View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:56 PM   #19
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
This is my fucking lane right here and I'm here to help, my dude!

You could say that even tho you love her of all of your heart you feel like you're not sexually compatible. (see how she responds, and if it is in terms of sucking dick, then say, ye, because it is important for you to feel fulfilled sexually as well as romantically.) It can happen in any relationship that ones desires doesn't coincide with someone else and that is fine, and in this case this part is an important deal for you in a relationship to feel sexually fulfilled, and you feel it's hurting you that she can't see that, and that it isn't all about "just sucking dick".

If it gets to the next level: Apologize and say you feel it is an important thing for you to have a healthy sexual relationship with your partner, and if she doesn't understand that then she just have to accept the fact that you are not sexually compatible, and since it is an important thing for you in a relationship (which is very acceptable nowadays to think) then perhaps you should perhaps thinking about breaking up.

That is, if you care about not getting the rumor that you broke up because she wouldn't suck your dick, but now it is an issue of whether or not she is willing to meet you halfway on your desires as well sexually. Then it's kinda questionable on her part as well for not wanting to do that. I don't know, this is how I've rationalized it for feminists before and they've actually agreed with me. Then again, the shit above about lust and not being a sub is good shit too, feel out the girl on whether she's emotional or want someone who knows what they want.
wayyy too over thought out

you sound like a full blown hoe ass nigga
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote