View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:32 PM   #10
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Well I'm free after my hatha yoga class tonight. Come through if you want. We can talk over a glass of merlot...
Nice. Not going to use his on her, but I already copied and pasted this for later

I been ignoring her don’t feel like explaining but anyway, she texted today around lunch saying “I’m on break” like I was supposed to take her out to lunch or something lol. I ain’t said shit back I just want head now and I don’t wanna spend anything on her. But I don’t want to tell her all that

Should I just say “can I have head tonight”? That’s what I’m about to say she gonna get mad at first. I’m actually banking on her getting mad. She can’t come over tonight. My girl will be here
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote