View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
1. Permanently Suspended - Anthony Cumia (2/5)
2. Fire and Blood - George RR Martin (currently slogging through)

Had a 50 dollar gift card to barnes and noble and didnt know what to get. Got the Cumia book to support cuz hes a top tier radio turned podcast guy. Book blows. Its a guinea tin knocker autobiography about how he was a piece of trash from long island who caught a break and was funny on radio and went on to earn millions with opie and anthony. All the good stories he already told on radio and podcasts tho with funnier people interjecting etc. So it sucked.

The george martin book is a boring history of westeros about the targaryan kings before anyone in the game of thrones books aka all that anyone cares about anyways

But i already have the other big illustrated companion book about the world of ice and fire so i figured id grab that too
word these sound shitty thanks lmao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote