Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Muff aka Lil Muffin aka Attack of the Muff

u used to be straight w/ drops, so w/e happened... pls make it stop
wondered what's gotten into u... now we know it's ur own cum & that explains a lot
& someone in the mag said u cud win?! u're gonna get tortured, rookie
i'mma grab the axe & split u in half for the prediction like a fortune cookie
he's more than pussy. & winning's hard enough for this boring dude
to the point his record's like me. makes him look bad in comparison cuz it's Foreign Too
& i can already see lengthy posts like 'the voters didn't get my stuff at all'
...not surprised the german-german conflict ends w/ the losing side putting up a wall
cuz u BEEN dropping emotional ass posts like u're tryna make ppl aware of squares
spilled ur heart out in all colors of the rainbow. & accidentally initiated a care bear stare
plus the cum fiasco made it ironic that ppl told this geek to blow dicks
it was just a Modest Proposal... but damn, u were Swift to eat ur own kids
& don't act like only ur own got in ur face. this kid'll SUCK gays...
until there's so much cream on muffin top, he requested a name change to lil cupcake
claims he's a genius. superbrain. mastermind. & i think i can afford trust...
cuz i've seen dudes sharp as A tack. mostly wearing helmets or riding the short bus
fronting like u'll revive txt w/ the URL steeze, but then YOU just post more
ironic they say u have that don demarco style. cuz all u do here is toot ur own horn
& his jobless ass fiending for cash. so the way i call balling & stunting hobbies...
i'll have dollar signs in his eyes. then reconsider, take the coins back & dump the body

Last edited by Sn00p; 06-12-2015 at 10:51 PM.