Old 11-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea finny i was gonna say the way to beat brady is man coverage and blitzes, but thats more so my bias for the defenders we got. a normal defense probably would be better in zone, but our guys are terrible in zone

that said, this is hands down the worst pass rush i've ever seen the ravens have. our pass rushers are TERRIBLE. but since we got peters, and now jimmy smith is back, we had the luxury of playing man all game, and basically sending the house every play. we blitzed not only backers but a safety like half the game lol

tavon young is our biggest loss and no one but die hard ravens fans know about him. but he's a little guy who just locks down the slot.

but with humphrey on one side, jimmy smith and peters rotating on the outside and slot with carr as well, its basically 4 starting caliber corners. add earl thomas to the back end, and him and clark were trading off blitzing duties, we were able to play good WHEN RESTED.

the real reason the ravens won is 100 percent lamar though. keeping the ball away from brady. even with their beat up line he was beating every blitz and finding the guys who were open enough to move the sticks with the hurry up offense keepin blitzers and corners worn out

if it wasn't for lamar and our offense putting together 14 play drives to rest our defense they wouldn't have gotten the 3 and outs when they did.

and don't listen to any of these nonsense talking heads, this isn't a new thing. its been our path to victory since lamar took over, and is why a mediocre ravens defense was #1 last year. they never see the field, and when they do they are rested and teams are REACHING which makes it harder for them. the moment the ravens are behind though is when we are in trouble

i'd have to look it up but i don't think lamar has won a single game where we trailed by anything, for sure not 2 scores though. i put that on the coaching as well, cuz they try and come back with the passing game. i'd just pretend the score is 0-0. stick to the run game and take what they give you. pass on 3rd downs etc.

but yea the ravens are all about time of possession with lamar and controlling the lead.