View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #159
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
True. I'm new to all this shit. Was never a conspiracy theorists - so as much research as I've been doing lately - just find it odd, there are so many findings leading back to this bullshit. Just strikes me as odd.

I question it and it's lead me in to countless hours of research, lol.

I think the part that intrigues me the most is how similar different cultures on opposite sides of the globe depict basically the same shit in their drawings and literature.
I can go REally in depth with this shit but hate typing with my phone and I have actual books that talk about what I'm mentioning.

I suggest you keep doing research but just be weary. I'm confident you're a douchebag (no disrespect just being real) so apply that same energy in to finding what it is you want to know.

As for ancient civilizations... We have pyramids around the globe, and there is an Uncanny amount of connections leading to God know what but there is something definitely going on and I think it's either... Aliens lol. Or mankind has been this intelligent and just feign stupidity b.c the mass populace is just fucking stupid.

I really recommend checking out William Cooper's work in his MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES and you will see why I'm so paranoid about the information pertaining to sensitive subjects like this.

And all jokes with the douchebag thing I was trolling with that part.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote