View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 06:34 AM   #5
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope. Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote
I'm at Benihana with ya Baby Momma dressed as Master Chief in Heavy Armour
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves
The fandom's legit, true. How sick can a kid be!? Vicious & filthy when moving the right hand
A Shooter with nice tan, Even Richard Kuklinski wish he could pinch me, I'm cooler than Iceman

vs

Bitch Slapper, night before had yo Mom, give her the dick after.. way she ran w/ my cum, call her a kidnapper.
Ain’t time for my demise, don’t bet on this shit-packer, ‘stead spend your Pennywise, cuz I've got the IT factor.
I’m your Dad & your Boss.. your legacy’s next. Be a Man, take a loss, let the jealousy rest,fat wife
Realize what ya rhymes cost, even the best’ll meet death. Bitch is scared of seeing them lines crossed - pregnancy test.
You a fag, ya fem..you can play that act w/ them, but I know you couldn’t stand for shit as an acronym.
Comp brings forth clowns, straight up whoring. I’m the Man ten toes down.. still a leg up on ‘em.

this is actually hard to vote on. beginnin to wish I wulda stayed away from this lol. schaud.. I wasnt feelin much from the beginnin but towards the end u got pretty gritty n I fucks wit that. u finished strong. orc u had sum gems all the way thru.. u may have fall off a lil bit in the middle but u also ended pretty strong. I esp liked this shit rite here..

This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves

I think u tipped me to vote in ur favor with that. decidin factor in this one

vote - orc