Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This is typically American tho, a day of thinking only of yourself and how much money you can save, the day after thanksgiving...that makes very little sense to me. Consumerism is America's real faith and religion, so black Friday is the real holiday not thanksgiving, money is what they are really thankful for....thanksgiving is a day to eat a lot and not have to work from what i have observed, doesn't seem to be much thanks being given. This is just another example of America living inside its own little bubble while the rest of the world looks on in confusion thinking 'wtf are you people doing?'

I bash America a lot although i think it's the greatest country in the world in many ways, but there are definitely ways in which it could learn from other countries, she is young though, she will become wise as she ages.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote