Old 09-02-2018, 12:36 PM   #138
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I looked into it. PayPal has a $2.99 fee for international conversion. Still trying to finalize a workaround. But we may have to use paypal
oh thats stupid, I've bought stuff priced in euros and you just have to pay the difference. like if i was in canada buying something for 20 i'd just have to pay more than 20, like 27 or whatever it would be to have it equal to 20 american dollars. they didn't charge me to convert it just to pay the equivalent amount

but i guess person to person transactions could be different. also always do it as friends and family so they don't charge a fee as well

but word.

IM FUCKING 9TH. i was 9th in my main league too. the long waits between the almost back to back picks are brutal. g/l in 10th kan lol