Thread: Adrenochrome
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
if you need me to elaborate in turn

that french fagazhoul voltaire put it best.

"History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up."

meaning the soft elites will eventually be overtaken by the poor hardened downtrodden masses. so while we all complain about boogeymen and make them into the fake monsters we need them to be for us to find a grievance that doesnt exist, when shit gets bad enough they will be violently overthrown, as they've always been.

there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution, the only way anything changes is through violence.

Well said. And I feel you. Srs question: if you were to tear it down what would you build in its place? Stated otherwise, if you used violence to uprise, how would you prevent it from happening against you eventually?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote