Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 02:26 PM   #90
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea everyone here has me pegged for a trump supporter, which to liberals is a nazi anyways. lol
That's the Liberal way, bro. I've denounced Nazis, Trump, NRA, Fox News etc, Even given reasons why I hate each and you still got this dickless guy WRATH reading from their manifesto verbatim.

While we are at it, I honestly think Pence is worse than Trump. I'm kinda worried about Trump getting killed off because of him. Maybe Trump found a guy worse then him, so people wouldn't want to assassinate Trump? That would be smart.

I say don't trust the Liberal media because YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MEDIA, period. I never said go with Conservative, my solution is to trust neither and seek out knowledge from outlets that are more fact based in nature.

Well, gotta get back to melting snowflakes and defiling SJW safe spaces.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote