Old 03-31-2020, 09:42 PM   #155
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Y'all are amazing. I don't got the excess energy to be predictable right now even tho I thought I'd be able to. Slept for 15 hours and getting panic attacks over a sore throat, lmfao. Afterwards I'm really tired, like yesterday and today. Just can't seem to organize shit and in terms of consistency for the league to run smoothly someone consistent gotta be running it. I'd love to do something similar for the site in the future when shit settles down and I can follow through on my promises etc. :)

I'll join in as a writer but I think that's the most I'll be able to do as it's a bit more open on when I can sit down and get shit ready. If it's interesting I can write a weekly mag tho as that isn't held down by time restraints or set dates either.
You done? Already?