View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:18 PM   #18
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I do get mad though sometimes... when people talk some sort of way to me... like I wish I could somehow reach through the computer screen and put hands on them...

but thats not possible and its sad and a lack of control on my part that it even makes me that mad.
Hahahahah, I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I think a few people on this site can attest to that too for how I've behaved during bad periods of depression/anxiety etc. I've definitely felt the same about people like @Genocide and a couple other dudes on here a few times. When it comes down to it tho, they're good people with a lot to offer beside being a bitch online for the sake of it cus we're bored and wanna poke fun at each other to see what happens next. I get especially tilted in online games, I keep my mouth shut but damn, I would have slapped a couple of those bitches if it was at a LAN. It's not about the video game, but how they go about shit, lol.

But it's all done in jest and I need to learn to control my emotions. Specially on this forum where sarcasm, dark jokes and being a bitch is part of the punchline of disc. Disc on NCs is shitty and tense but that's fun cus you don't have that anywhere else. OM/tournaments etc. is where people return to themselves (with a couple exceptions cus people be dumb af) but feed, votes and all that is fair and constructive.

Stay safe.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-21-2020 at 01:23 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote